Experience your desi Indian paratha with a western twist, try this delicious and yummy cheesy pizza paratha and satiate your hunger for an Indo-Italian dish.
We've given our desi Indian paratha an Italian pizza twist, making the cheesy pizza paratha even more filling!
The pizza paratha, which is stuffed with vegetables, cheese, and standard pizza ingredients, has a delicious aroma and flavour. Pizza paratha comes in a plethora of variations and flavours, and this is how we make it. We used ingredients that are readily available in any Indian home's pantry!
We used only capsicum and olives for the stuffing of the pizza paratha, but you may use whatever veggies you like, such as jalapeno, spring onion, cabbage, carrot, corn, and so on. We also used tomato ketchup, but you could use a combination of ketchup and chilli sauce or pizza sauce instead.
If you are looking to buy Sharbati Wheat online, Punit proteins is the best choice for you to buy groceries online and get them delivered to your doorstep.
While the pizza paratha will appeal to both children and adults, it will be devoured by children who will be surprised to discover the joy of pizzas hidden within their ordinary paratha lunch! Pack this delicious cheesy pizza paratha for lunch or a snack to spice up your child's lunch box!
Preparation Time :15 mins
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Total Time : 30 mins
1/2 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
salt to taste
3/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
1/2 cup grated processed cheese
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 1/2 tsp dry red chilli flakes
1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp chopped black olives
Salt to taste
For Pizza Base:
Whole wheat flour for rolling
4 tsp butter for cooking
Punit proteins is one of the excellent and most distinguished suppliers of pulses and cereals, buy Sharbati Wheat from Punit Proteins and be assured of the best quality grains.
1. In a large mixing basin, combine all of the ingredients and knead into a soft dough with just enough water. Set aside for now.
Pizza Paratha Recipe:
1. Make four equal amounts of the stuffing.
2. Cut the dough into four equal pieces.
3. Using a little whole wheat flour, roll a portion of the dough into a 125 mm (5") round circle.
4. In the centre of the circle, place a piece of the stuffing.
5. Bring all of the sides together in the middle and seal securely.
6. Roll out into a 150 mm (6") diameter circle with a little whole wheat flour.
7. Cook the paratha on a nonstick tava (griddle) with 1 tsp butter till golden brown spots emerge on both sides.
8. Make 4 equal servings out of the paratha.
9. To create three more pizza parathas, repeat steps 3–8.
10. Serve the pizza paratha as soon as possible.