The Kabuli chana biryani, also known as chole biryani, is a rice and pulses dish. Saffron-tinged rice is layered with a tongue-tingling Kabuli chana sauce, covered in foil, and baked until the flavours blend to form a delicious chole biryani one-dish supper.
The veg chana biryani is unlike any other vegetable biryani. Chole Biryani is high in protein, and Kabuli chana is also high in protein. It's an excellent weeknight meal alternative; there's no need to wait for a special occasion or weekend to prepare healthy chana biryani.
Kabuli chana biryani belongs to the one-dish dinner category. This low-calorie chole biryani is one of my favourites. It's one of my favourite brown rice-based dishes. The slightly spicy Kabuli chana gravy is finger-licking excellent when coupled with brown rice and blended with saffron milk and coriander. This Kabuli chana biryani is created using the simplest and most basic ingredients, yet the result is too amazing to pass up.
If you looking to buy chana and get them at affordable Brown Chana price in Vadodara in bulk quantity, Punit Proteins Pvt. Ltd. is the most reputed and trustworthy name in the market.
People believe that biryani dishes are time-consuming and difficult to prepare, however, this chole biryani is simple to prepare and really flavorful.
This Kabuli chana biryani is so good that it only needs a cup of low-fat curd raita to make a delightful, healthy, and filling supper. To increase the fibre content of our Kabuli chana biryani, we used brown rice. By adding more chopped and boiled vegetables, you can increase the amount of fibre in the dish. This will aid in the reduction of cholesterol levels.
Ingredients: For Kabuli Chana Biryani:
● 2 ¼ cups cooked brown rice
● ¼ cup chopped coriander
● ¼ tsp saffron
● ¼ cup warm low-fat milk
● salt to taste
For The Kabuli Chana Gravy:
● ¾ cup soaked and boiled Kabuli chana
● 2 tsp oil
● 1 tsp ginger paste
● 1 tsp garlic paste
● 1 tsp chilli powder
● ½ tsp turmeric powder
● ¾ cup chopped tomatoes
● 1 ½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
● salt to taste
● ¼ cup whisked low-fat curds
Method: For the Kabuli chana gravy:
● In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil, then add the ginger and garlic paste and cook for a few seconds over medium heat.
● Sauté for 30 seconds over a medium burner with the chilli powder, turmeric powder, and 1 tbsp water.
● Cook for 2 minutes over a medium temperature, stirring regularly, after adding the tomatoes and green chillies.
● Cook for 1 minute over a medium temperature, stirring occasionally, after adding the cooked Kabuli chana and salt.
● Turn off the heat and carefully fold in the curds. Set aside for now.
For Kabuli chana biryani:
● In a mixing bowl, combine the saffron threads and warm milk.
● In a large mixing basin, combine the brown rice, coriander, a pinch of salt, and the saffron-milk combination.
● Half of the rice mixture should be put evenly in a baking dish.
● Place the Kabuli chana gravy on top and spread it out evenly.
● Finally, evenly distribute the leftover rice mixture.
● Cover with aluminium foil and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C (400°F) in a preheated oven.
● The Kabuli chana biryani should be served hot.